Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Activity 3

today for activity 3 I had a dream.
I had a dream that I and my family was on a plane to go and see a pretty beach in Fiji and on the way there the plane broke down a crashed on to an island and i did not know where I was with my family but the good thing was that no one DIY in the crash but the bad thing was we did not know where we were. everyone walked around the island when we got to the other side of the island we saw that it was Fiji and it was a pretty beach wow I said it was soooo cool to look at the end

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Meka!

    I hope you are having a good holiday! Have you done anything exciting over the past few weeks?

    Thank you for this post, I really enjoyed reading it! This dream sounds so interesting! I would be scared to dream about my plane crashing! It’s good your dream had a happy ending and you made it to Fiji!

    Unfortunately, you won't be able to get points for this post. If you go back and look at the Summer Learning Journey website this activity is about the American activist Rosa Parks. Could you please go back and read the activity and tell me about some of the problems she faced and how she dealt with them? :)

    Have another go! You made a really good attempt, it just wasn’t quite what the activity was asking for!

    I can’t wait to read what you have to say about Rosa Parks!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.