Thursday, July 1, 2021

My toy

 For the last 2 weeks of school, we have to make a toy and make an ad for it. But today I had to describe our invention. we started with a toy then we had to draw it and describe what it is made out of. then we looked at other ads to see what made the toy get so big. So this is what I write. 

Weather collectibles. A collectible fluffy teddy, they come with a little mini toy. The teddys have cute and funny faces. There are food and animals. the categories they come in are common, uncommon, rear, and legendry. there are over 20 to collect. The toy comes inbox 

by Meka

9 comments:

  1. hi meka my name is key from glenbrae school I really like your work keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you key for this comment and i will keep and what was your favourite part of my blog post by Meka

      Delete
  2. Hi Meka this is an amazing piece of work. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for this comment and what was your favourite part and what did you like about my work Arman ?

      Delete
  3. Hey Meka my name is Mahdieh from Glenbrae School, I like how you did categories it's really amazing. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour can you guess that language.
    Well I'm Taylor from Glenbrae School, I just wanted to say this is a wonderful piece of work that you have blogged and your blogs are amazing. Keep up the great work and I will comment on them to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Meka,
    Well done this is a outstanding blog post I would say if I was your teacher you would be my top student thats how good this post is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Meka

    Im amazed that you talked about your toy I hope you have a wonderful day good job on that peice of art work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Meka, my name is Victoria and I am a year 8 student attending Glenbrae School. I really like how you have did categories, it's so cool. Keep it up Meka.

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.