Thursday, May 16, 2019

blog x post dance

dance
Hi, I am Meka and I have been doing dancing for 7 years now so that means that I have been doing it sins I was 2. this year me and my friends came first for doing a dance the song was call me maybe. today there is a talent show and I am doing the same dance. I hope that I will win my friend is doing it to and she is singing. let's go back to when we were talking about my dancing when I was growing up I had so many songs that I liked I nest to dance to Hakuna Matata it was my fav song. I am so happy to be a danger this year I just got to a new dances school and I like it so much better than my  old dance school  so many little kids from my school go there it is being to be a popular dance school by Meka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.